Paid Media Specialist
Paid Media Specialist
Are you experienced at paid media? Do you enjoy using analytics to develop strategies for driving traffic and leads?
We're looking for a Paid Media Specialist, within the Corporate Marketing Division to:
- Implement and management of paid search campaigns including keyword selection, ad copy, bid management.
- Organize and project manage account specific strategies.
- Support marketers with paid social strategies and campaign management including paid LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Support marketers with paid media strategies and campaign management including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and ABM advertising.
- Present strategies and performance to marketers.
- Test and support new tactics, channels and technologies.
- Support the digital marketing team in reporting tasks.
- Perform tests on landing page experiences and report back findings.
- SEO execution knowledge is a plus.
You will be working in the Corporate Marketing team. The team of 5 is located in Englewood, Colorado and Malaysia. Our team provides global marketing support. Your expertise
- A Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise with enterprise-class PPC and SEO in both an eCommerce and business-to-business environment.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, and Power BI.
- Logical and analytical thinking to generate insight and recommendations from multiple sources of data.
- Demonstrated experience in presenting campaign results and communicating campaign needs to stakeholders.
- Ability to identify changes and opportunities within ad platforms and communicate for adoption.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us during the interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can. Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.