Order Management Analyst (APAC / EMEA shift)
This is a career path focused on the compliance, timeliness and accuracy of processing customer orders, renewals and cancellations. The timeliness and accuracy of orders will ensure revenue recognition accuracy, SOX and business rule compliance and customer delight. This job is focused on compliance with timeliness and accuracy in validating and processing customer new and renewal orders and also the cancellations.
General Job Duties:
- Validate client contract and make sure process align according to SOP
- Process order and data entry in SAP billing system
- •Ensures invoices are correct and dispatched timely to business partners
- Ensures revenue is recorded properly with regard to contracts to ensure SOX compliance
- Maintains open communications with customers (internal and external) to maintain customer delight
- Maintains complete and accurate customer information
- Specific Job Duties:
- Knowledge of multiple product areas
- Validates order packet
- Works closely with Finance, Legal and Sales to ensure accuracy of order packet
- Document retention
- Sets up new customers and vendors in billing system
- Contract coordination and approval process in accordance with rules defined by Legal
- Countersigns contracts when needed or organizes signatures following the agreed approval process
- Sends countersigned contracts to customers
Required Education / Experience:
- Degree (in any field)
- Typically at least 1 year experience in relevant field (billing, renewals, contracts, legal, banking and insurance)
- Flexible on work shift (between APAC & EMEA hours)
- Multi-language capability - able to read (French, German, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin)
- Knowledge in SAP , CRM and Salesforces
- Requires knowledge and skills gained through formal training or considerable work experience
- Requires established skills to perform a range of day-to-day activities
- Applied experience and skills to complete assigned work within our area of expertise
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- fresh graduates who possess additional knowledge in workflow automation (Microsoft power automate), dashboard creation (power BI), form creation (google forms, team forms), Scripting or programming, video content creation would be added advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact professionally with peers
- Reliable and able to work under pressure
- Good problem solving skill
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.