MarkitSERV Operations (APAC) Department overview: MarkitSERV provides an end-to-end solution for post-trade transaction management of credit, interest rate, equity, and foreign exchange derivatives. MarkitSERV also connects dealers and buy-side institutions to central clearing counterparties, trade repositories, and electronic swap markets. MarkitSERV Operations provides operational day-to-day customer support for all services supported within the MarkitSERV suite of products. They are also responsible for the new client setup and new process adherence for the external Buy Side and Dealer communities. They work closely with Product Management, Client Account Management, Business Development and IT to ensure timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries. The group is also responsible for incident reporting and escalation.
We are looking for self-driven individuals with great problem-solving and analytical skills to fill an Analyst position within the Operations & Client Support group. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing day-to-day operations and technical support for all services supported within OSTTRA's suite. Our Operations & Client Support service experience is a key priority for the firm. Candidates must be passionate about delivering excellence and best-in-class customer satisfaction. Through our comprehensive monitoring architecture and systems, issues are rapidly highlighted for immediate investigation and resolution. Supported by relevant tools and processes, teams continuously collaborate to investigate, resolve and improve the platforms. The principal duties for this role will be to provide remote support to our Global business and clients, working in close partnership with our global team. Penang is a critical part of our APAC franchise and delivering exceptional service to our Global clientele is a core component of our Operations & Client Support team's responsibilities.
Duties & accountabilities
• As part of platform/system support, the individual is required to assist with everyday client queries pertaining to access management, system workflow, technical errors, customization requirements etc.
• The successful candidate will need to be able to apply strong technical skills and good business knowledge, together with investigative techniques and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues in a timely and high-quality manner.
• Direct interaction with OSTTRA Clients globally to resolve technical and non-technical related queries, working in close partnership with our global teams.
• Monitor client queries investigate and troubleshoot errors and work with internal groups to provide resolution.
• Respond to client requests by providing detailed analysis and feedback.
• Work closely with internal teams for system enhancements/escalations.
• Participate in internal/external training needs. Educate clients on upcoming product enhancements/changes.
• Onboarding new participants in a timely manner and effective implementation of the product. Assist clients in testing the trade flows and help troubleshoot issues faced by the client.
• Configure the product as per the client's requirement with regard to trade confirmation.
• Perform testing and provide troubleshooting for the client to configure the product as per the requirements of the participant in the UAT and pre-prod environment and emulate the same design setup in the production environment as well.
• Develop and maintain productive client relationships.
• Coordinate across internal teams across the global operations footprint to achieve a positive outcome for client experience.
• Respond to client requests by providing detailed evaluation and feedback.
• Participate in the testing of system enhancements. • Identify and track system issues, partnering with technology teams to ensure delivery.
Business competencies Education and experience
• University graduate preferred with a background of Bachelor's in Computer Science or Mathematics equivalent
• "Ability to read and trace Java, C++ and/or scripting languages" will be good to have.
• Fresh Graduates prefe
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with client orientation
• Willing to consider any candidate who can demonstrate a passion for technology, strong problem-solving skills, and excellent communication abilities.
• Not required
Personal competencies Personal impact
• Very strong customer service and problem-solving skills
• Focused on Operational Control and Data Security
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
• Be flexible regarding hours including weekends and public holiday
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Able to demonstrate a resourceful and collaborative approach to problem-solving, as well as the ability to handle difficult conversations with clients.
• Customer service and satisfaction are key priorities for the firm. Candidates must be aware of the impact of their actions on internal and external clients
OSTTRA, 50/50 owned by CME Group and S&P Global, is a leading provider of progressive post-trade solutions for the global OTC markets across interest rate, FX, equity and credit asset classes. It incorporates CME Group's optimization businesses -Traiana, TriOptima, and Reset - and S&P Global's MarkitSERV, headquartered in London Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.