Analyst, Food and Agricultural Commodities Company & Team - "About Us"
IHS Markit's Food and Agricultural Commodities division continues to lead the way in delivering analysis, forecasts, data, market reports for a global set of customers. Our multi-talented team of more than 50 experienced analysts, market reporters and price reporters work together to provide actionable insight and comprehensive data sets to help customers with procurement, negotiation support, strategic planning, supply chain management, marketing and a range of other key functions Duties and Responsibilities - "Your Role"
Your key responsibilities include:
Job Requirements - "About You"
- Writing insightful analysis which adds value to customers, principally in grains and oilseeds sector, but more widely across food and agriculture commodities
- Working with the prices team to develop new sources for commodity prices
- Developing up to date coverage of key issues such as sustainability, supply chain risk, food innovation and consumer trends which change over time
- Working with the wider market reporting team to develop their coverage to increase value for clients
- Helping to develop dashboards and other tools to create more value from data for customers
- Adding value to customers through personal interaction, whether via formal presentations or informal discussion
Key Qualifications and Skills:
Job Benefits - "What we offer"
- Experience of planning and writing indepth analysis of food and agricultural markets.
- Ability to manage data and use it as the basis of creating insightful analysis
- Experience of presenting ideas and insights to clients, whether through formal presentations or informal discussions
- A degree in Economics or related field (including Journalism) would be an advantage
Cash incentive plan and equity award
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Career development support
- Options to work from home
- Opportunity to work with world experts in the field, based around the world
- Strong client base and broad product line, with the backing of a major global organisation
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.