Head of Core (Inside) Sales APAC
We're looking for Head of Core Sales, APAC within the Energy and Natural Resources Division to:
- Lead team in Penang Core Sales team to achieve Global ENR business Core Sales targets
- Manage team to serve Core Sales clients globally
- Recruit, train, and maintain ongoing training process to ensure Core Sales teams/supervisors are on top of sales techniques, metrics and product knowledge
- Plan, strategize and execute go to market strategies. Including working with Customer care teams on servicing clients.
- Promote sales hygiene to achieve accurate reporting and forecasting
- Orchestrate and collaborate with other departments across the firm to promote cross sell and increase revenue
- Maintain strong performance culture with a world class sales organization mindset
- Evaluate current sales practices, campaigns, and process to align with client changing needs
- Recommending and obtain buy in to implement and see through the entire execution of current sales practices and process as needed.
- Nurture talents and empower team supervisor to increase sales productivity
You will be working in the Core Sales, Energy and Natural Resources Team in Penang, Malaysia.
Our expanding Global Core Sales portfolio responsibilities requires the person to be highly driven individual with a strong management focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in company's mission.
- A University Degree
- Minimum of 10 years' experience managing a team of Inside Sales Reps
- Ability to motivate others and a passion for building a world class sales team is desirable
- A fast learner who embraces changes
- An expert in the Energy industry with in-depth know how of the prevailing trends would be a plus.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.