S&P Global Corporate The Role:
Delivery Analyst (APAC) The Team:
This position is for providing online fulfillment of customer orders which includes setting up entitlements and licensing in one or more delivery systems. Standards are accurate and timely entitlement and delivery of International and US online software and data products. The Impact:
Duties include processing orders, document retention maintenance, customer subscription research and daily interactions with internal customers, i.e., Sales, Order Management, Customer Support, Delivery Americas, etc.. Responsibilities: •
Responsible for order fulfillment of online subscription orders
• User Management (Help Desk) dealing with customer queries related to product access
• Knowledge to answer simple internal or external customer questions/requests
• Ability to perform order entry into one or more delivery systems and basic order troubleshooting
• Responsible for keeping current on the latest technology.
• Must have excellent organization skills.
• Must have the ability to interact professionally with both clients and colleagues.
• Must be reliable and able to work under pressure.
• Must be willing to take the initiative.
• Must be a good problem solver.
• Must be cooperative and be able to gain the cooperation of others.
• Must be detail focused.
• SAP and SalesForce knowledge an advantage
• Proficient in use of MS Office applications
• Must be proficient in the English language. What We're Looking For:
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- Basic communication and time management skills
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for own contribution
- Impacts own team and closely related teams the quality, timeliness and effectiveness of the work product
- Provides solutions to typical problems based on proven practices or procedures
- Evaluates and selects solutions from established options
- Exchanges basic information, asks questions and checks for understanding
- Associate degree in a related field or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Working hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm (APAC Shift), and due to business reasons may temporarily be required to work during EMEA Shift 4:00pm - 1:00am
- Must be willing to work on certain weekends and public holidays to support Month/Quarter/Year End Closing.
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 3 The Location:
Penang, Malaysia About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.