Customer Solutions Advisor
Who we are looking for:
Passionate customer service professional with experience instructing training courses and designing learning curriculum. The Customer Solutions Advisor combines instructing skill with product expertise to deliver training courses to address the specific needs of the customer. As a partner to our Customer Success and Sales teams, you will develop and support relationships that solidify IHS Markit as the primary solution provider. How you'll make an impact:
Key qualifications and skills:
- Deliver customer training programs featuring how to implement product in order to solve problems and achieve goals.
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate the capabilities of IHS Markit's Engineering & Product Design solutions.
- Build strong relationships with our customers and establish yourself as a product expert who will allow them to reach their product goals.
- Provide support in collaboration with our Customer Success and Sales teams to ensure service meets customers business needs.
- Assist with creating and maintaining learning curriculum and training materials for team use with customers.
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, or related fields.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present in one-to-one and group settings virtually.
- Basic technical skills (phone, WebEx, Skype, Microsoft Suite, Internet Browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox).
- Works under general supervision within a team.
- Ability to assist in the creation and development of training materials.
- Must be articulate, patient and professional and have strong communication skills.
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.