S&P Global Commodity Insights The Role:
Global Client Solutions Specialist The Team:
The Asia Pacific Client Service Team is a highly motivated and cohesive team that is forward-looking and collaborative in serving clients. Colleagues, Prospects and Clients appreciate the efforts of the team in being able to demonstrate values using Commodity Insights services and this forms a positive reinforcement of the contributions that each individual delivers. The Impact:
The Specialist provides customer support for Commodity Insights products, via phone, email, or chat inquiries, whilst demonstrating the value of these products in collaboration with our data and information. The Specialist acts as a customer advocate and work with product management and sales to develop processes or product enhancements to address customer needs. The Specialist is expected to contribute fully to the objectives of the Commodity Insights division and achieve the personal objectives set by the manager. This role will be involved in ensuring the business delivers on what is promised and ensuring that clients fully utilize the services. The result is increased customer satisfaction, retention, and growth. What's in it for you:
This role offers opportunities on individual development to be a global expert around energy / petrochemicals, metals / agricultural / benchmark price references through client engagements at different levels, including the most senior executives. It also offers further career opportunities in the larger S&P Global company through close collaboration with the other departments and divisions. Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For:
- Support customers and Sales in both pre-sale and post-sale activities in the effort to increase revenue and maximize retention. Activities include but are not limited to:
- Provide proactive and reactive support to customers through all possible interaction methods such as telephone, e-mail, chat and others. Assist clients with resolutions to questions concerning products, billing, technical, login and entitlement issues, account/contract status, change of address, and all pertinent queries.
- Keep a clear and active focus on resolving cases, maintaining a professional manner with all customers and colleagues, respecting differences, and ensuring that all the necessary action and follow up is taken to resolve a customer's inquiry efficiently and effectively and ensure that their problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- 100% adherence to Salesforce.com and adoption of all service procedures that provides Platts and the business partners with comprehensive and actionable solutions-oriented metrics.
- Regularly attend internal product and market training sessions to stay up-to-date with any changes that impact customers and end-users. Adopt technical products and product portfolio via education and problem resolution for the appropriate business unit.
- Collect report and articulate Customer's needs (act on Voice of the Customer feedback and communicate effectively with Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Sales Ops and Client Services leadership. and) acquired from customer interactions. Recommend process improvements based on feedback when necessarily.
- Act as Subject-Matter-Expert in agreed upon area within Client Service team and Sales in one of the four areas including but not limited to: (1) Management, (2) Customer Needs, (3) Technology, and (4) Training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Candidates must have at least bachelor's degree in any field. A background in Finance, Technology, Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience working in financial services, trading, and Geoscience, Petroleum Engineering, Oil & Gas, or related experience is an advantage.
- 3 years relevant experience managing client relationships or previous role in client-facing environment.
- Enthusiastic in helping customers in finding solutions in solving their issues and passionate about building relationships with customers and reaching out to them through pro-active calling or emails on a regular basis.
- Excellent written, strong communication, and presentation skills in English are a must. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Knowledge of using MS Office Suites, Windows operating systems, networking, and internet functionality. Experience using Saleforce.com is an advantage.
- Must be tech savvy and comfortable working in a fast-paced, data-driven working environment.
- Must be amenable to work in US-based working hours (night shift) and mid shift.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.