Customer Care Manager
Are you a good communicator with strong relational skills? Do you enjoy coaching and mentoring colleagues, achieving team objectives, and striving to deliver world-class customer support?
We're looking for a Customer Care Manager within the Energy & Natural Resources division to:
- manage the performance of a growing functional and/or regional team of 7-8 colleagues
- be accountable for the performance and results of the team
- recommend and implements operational changes that increase efficiencies and/or information quality solutions
- provide guidance and ensures clarity around priorities and goals for the team
- guide talent identification and development processes for the team
- work with other departments including product management, sales, and other customer care teams for collaboration
You will be leading the newly formed ENR Customer Care Penang team in Penang, Malaysia. The team will consist of 7 to 8 colleagues supporting our global customers of our ENR products. Your expertise
- Relevant bachelor's degree or higher. Management training a plus
- Prior experience in Management (at least 3 years)
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Knowledgeable in best practices of a customer support organization
- Awareness of the business acumen of the Energy industry
- strong relationship skills as demonstrated by influencing others, including team members, customers, peers, and senior leadership
- the skill to identify and resolve moderately complex business problems
- a comprehensive understanding of internal and industry standards and principles
- the ability to model the IHS Markit values
- experience in leading, challenging, and transforming a team
- Flexible working
- Open and diverse workplace culture
- iflex claim up to 1200 MYR per annum
We are happy to consider requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of working from home are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking. Your colleagues
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector - from aerospace to automotive. We empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence. This is a force we call The New Intelligence.
Boundaries belong on maps, not in your work. Start every day at IHS Markit with the excitement of what's next, by working with people from across the globe on interesting, cutting-edge projects and gaining once-in-a-lifetime learning experiences. It is easy to be passionate and invested in your work here, knowing you are causing an effect for some of the world's most influential companies. You'll get to be hands-on with, and see the direct impact, of your work. Career satisfaction just comes with the territory here Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.