S&P Global Corporate The Role:
Accounts Payable Analyst The Team:
Accounts Payable team is responsible for accurately tracking what's owed to suppliers, ensure payments are properly approved and processing payments.
Accurate information on accounts payable is essential to producing an accurate balance sheet. Besides, we ensure good relationships with employee and suppliers by making sure they are reimbursed and paid on time.
Accounts Payable team keeps accurate books to endure cash forecasts are accurate, working capital can be optimized and help to prevent mistakes and fraud. The Impact:
The role of the Accounts Payable involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization. Our role is to complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. Our job description also highlights the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner. What's in it for you:
The candidate will learn how to:
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc. Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Pay employees by verifying expense reports and preparing payment. Paying vendors by scheduling payment and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Prepare analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Continue to improve the payment process
What We're Looking For:
- Responsible for co-ordination of processing Accounts Payable Documents, through:
- Out of scope invoices and Check Requests within SAP & Oracle (in future)
- Facilitating automated upload of payments and JE's into SAP & Oracle (in future)
- Timely processing of Check, ACH and Wire payment runs
- Key contact and resolution point for Vendor queries and colleague
- Assist with audit queries
- Adherence to internal policies on Vendor payments
- Assist with all month end process, including accruals, close and cut off activities
- Provide guidance and clarification to others to help them to deliver quality work
Return to Work
- Bachelor's Degree with 1 or 2 years' working experience. Fresh grad is encouraged to apply.
- Strong Communicator and ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial transactions
- Highly computer literate including the ability to operate accounting, Microsoft office (excel and word-processing programs (experience in SAP / Oracle an advantage)
- Time management skills and being able to adapt to a constantly changing environment and process
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative, we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace. Grade/Level
( relevant for internal applicants only ): Level 3 The Location:
Penang, Malaysia About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.