About DXC Technology: We are a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our more than 130,000 people in 70-plus countries are entrusted by our customers to deliver what matters most. We use the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship. We are DXC. We are currently seeking an experienced SOE Engineer . This role is to
implement the right solution which meets client's business requirements and increase the win probability for DXC and to ensure the integrity and validity of the solution being proposed. Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Create and Maintain Windows client Image (WIM);
- Create and Maintain productivity tools or core application
- Inject Microsoft Patches into WIM file following best practices
- Create and document standards procedures
- Interact with customer and vendors to understand the hardware and drivers life-cycle
- Develop unattended installations and scripted installs.
- Perform hardware testing and certify the new drivers.
- Good awareness of the customers' business and in-depth knowledge of the customer's environment and support processes.
- Build strong working relationship with Account Service Delivery Manager, Project Manager, Tower Delivery Lead and cross tower delivery teams.
- Complying with the ITSM & SLA standards by observing the Change Management lifecycle processes in the Project timelines.
- Be proactive to anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and take necessary mitigation steps escalating to management's attention, where appropriate during migration, transition or transformation work.
- Ensure all cases are acted upon conscientiously and in the framework expected according to the SLA.
- Follow-up close for tasks assigned as appropriate, whether internal or external, ensuring that all requests are resolved in a timely manner and do not breach SLA, else when required escalate to the Team Lead or Tower Manager.
- Customize application setup to a customer's unique requirements, including application configuration, user information, and application footprint registration for software inventory tracking across the organization.
- Set up and maintain a clear documentation of processes and procedures.
- Assist in the testing and deployment of new software packages and upgrade of old ones.
- Coordinate, communicate and follow up package development with external teams.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Technical University degree or Bachelor's degree; Masters degree preferred
- Typically 4+ years' experience in related technical industry
- Hands on experience in implementing the Solution for large organization, complex business and services
- Experience in cloud based Solutioning preferred - AutoPilot
- Appropriate solution or career certification
Our Culture and Benefits
- Experienced in administering SCCM CB OSD task sequence
- Experienced in Windows 10, Windows 11 and latest client Imaging works.
- Experienced in Apple MAC desktop and MAC book Imaging works.
- Experienced in Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and System Registry
- Experienced in Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2016 and Latest version
- Experienced in Microsoft ImageX, DISM
- Strong Scripting Skills (Batch Files, VBScript, PowerShell, WiseScript)
- Experienced in Adaptiva OneSite Windows Software Deployment
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of industry technology & solution patterns
- Applies deep understanding of technical innovations & trends to solving customer business problems
- Has demonstrated hands-on level skills with some of the technology
DXC is committed to building better futures for our customers, colleagues, environment, and communities. We take care of each other and foster a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship. We put this to action developing and implementing societal initiatives within our Social Impact Practice. #WeAreDXC
Our "people first" philosophy means we offer competitive remuneration, benefits, training and career opportunities that reflect our commitment to improving the lives of our employees, and the communities in which we live and work. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
DXC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we welcome submissions from people from all walks of life. We celebrate our diversity and recognize it is the unique contributions of our people that give us our edge. We stand by the 'bring your whole-self to work' philosophy. It is our inclusive culture that powers our results, and our company grows only if our people grow.