Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business as well as team management. Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Works on customer project delivery, under supervision, as, team member or in a project support role.
- Small, straightforward, local scope.
- Low risk.
- Provides subject matter support in all areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge to the project.
- Supports project financial management.
- Works with Client and Account Team staff as required Client relationships are typically at the peer or first management level.
- Supports project team.
- May lead internal as well as external resources in a predefined area.
- May provide performance feedback on project team members.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Associate degree or equivalent.
- 1+ years in project leadership role or in like roles/businesses.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of project support, client relations, IT industry, accounting, and time recording/effort tracking.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of project management methods and tools.
- Participates in the Profession community.
- On a development plan to build project management skills.