In the role of Pega LSA, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Pega Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artefacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. Skills
- Complete certification as Pega CLSA (Certified Lead System Architect)
- 6+ years hands on experience with Pega PRPC v6.x/v7.x./v8.x enterprise-level business solutions and applications
- Strong technical background in PEGA preferable multiple Global PEGA implementations
- 8+ years IT experience, experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture.
- Generating innovative ideas for Client Problem using BPM solution-Part of Automation assignments.
- Experience working collaboratively with business stakeholders, business analysts, data governance, analytics, and technical leads to ensure the right solution is created for the business need.
- Good understanding of Business Process and ability to prepare design documents and provide technical effort estimate.
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical requirements.
- Ensure Pega best practices and organizational best practices are implemented and demonstrated at the highest quality.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Experience in working on various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors etc.
- Hands on experience in implementing Pega integration services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks including: Agile, Waterfall and Scrum
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
About DXC Technology
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company with $17.7 billion in revenue (FY21) and more than 130,000 colleagues around the world. At DXC, we harness innovation to help planes fly, markets function, and businesses move at the speed of digital commerce. Serving more than 240 of the Fortune 500, we have a 60-year track record of delivering and modernizing the world's most mission-critical IT systems.
Our services across DXC's Enterprise Technology Stack mirror how customers think about their traditional and digital IT needs: Modern Workplace, IT Outsourcing, Cloud, Security, Applications, Analytics and Engineering, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) including Insurance Business Processes as a Service (BPaaS). When our customers want to transform their businesses, they turn to us. We have extensive knowledge of their IT estates and the unique ability to deliver each layer of the stack.