About DXC Technology: We are a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our more than 130,000 people in 70-plus countries are entrusted by our customers to deliver what matters most. We use the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship. We are DXC. Role description
- Performs moderately complex systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions.
- Develops software system testing procedures, programming and documentation to ensure standard use of procedures.
- Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and analyzes software programs to ensure compatibility with hardware systems.
- Customizes software based on research and customer needs as appropriate.
- Coordinates and facilitates communications with other departments and/or commercial vendor(s) to investigate and resolve software matters of significance and to ensure proper functioning of systems.
- Maintains communication with management and customers regarding status of software development and problems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in software engineering or programming
- Experience working with design and coding languages
- Experience working with software design principles
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our Culture and Benefits
- Experienced in Java / J2EE with Struct / Spring / JPA
- Experienced in Oracle DB / MSSQL / PLSQL / Stored Procedure
- Experienced in Unix / Linux Server and Shell Scripting
DXC is committed to building better futures for our customers, colleagues, environment, and communities. We take care of each other and foster a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship. We put this to action developing and implementing societal initiatives within our Social Impact Practice. #WeAreDXC
Our "people first" philosophy means we offer competitive remuneration, benefits, training and career opportunities that reflect our commitment to improving the lives of our employees, and the communities in which we live and work. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
DXC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we welcome submissions from people from all walks of life. We celebrate our diversity and recognize it is the unique contributions of our people that give us our edge. We stand by the 'bring your whole-self to work' philosophy. It is our inclusive culture that powers our results, and our company grows only if our people grow.