Provide expertise for IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network), application infrastructure (e.g. SAP), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity) throughout the lifecycle of a deal in accordance with contractually established terms and conditions and established technical standards. Provides technical input, solutions, and recommendations to deal pursuit. Engaged in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts. Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customers and/or internal businesses/end user requirements. Provides IT infrastructure and/or application infrastructure lifecycle technical support, including planning, project management, installation, on-going management/monitoring/troubleshooting, and de-installation, following operational policies and processes that are compliant with industry standards (e.g. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)). Manages the technical/service relationship between the company and the customer, and between the company and subcontractors/vendors. Works with the key customers and/or internal businesses/end user representatives (Infrastructure Support Managers, Client Manager and the Account Delivery Manager) to retain customers and build the business. ITO Service Delivery work is generally performed remotely from the company facility, but may be performed at the customer's location when required/justified. Responsibilities:
- Apply technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with moderate risk/complexity.
- Integrates technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and for customers.
- Resolve most technical incidents independently within your technical area.
- Work with team members to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents.
- identify potential escalations and alert management proactively.
- Begin to proactively and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility.
- Independently reviews, implements, and verifies changes/solutions of moderate complexity and risk to meet customer and/or trade/IT infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
Patch and Security Management:
- Apply patch and security changes per policy.
- Proactively monitor the environment for patch compliance.
- Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Solution Design: Applies the company solutions to meet moderately complex customer and/or trade/IT infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Provide continual improvement recommendations/direction- setting advice within work team.
- Participate in customer and internal projects, including transformation.
- Lead projects from own responsibility area.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Balance internal needs with customers and/or internal businesses/end user's needs within defined parameters.
Education and Experience Required:
- Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional.
- Seen as a resource to the team within area of technical responsibility.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business Level Japanese (JLPT N1, N2, N3)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May hold entry-level or intermediate-level certification(s) in work field.
- Typically 2-5 years of relevant experience.
Typical skills include:
- Understanding of technology in direct responsibility (developing).
- General understanding of related technologies.
- Customer Service General Project Management (developing).
- Customer/Vendor Management (developing).
- Business Analysis (developing).
- General Financial Management .