Senior Officer, IT Security Admin
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Diligently follow the Privileged ID control standard according to the bank security standard
- Troubleshooting the ID password issues with CyberArk and respective Application and Open systems, i.e. Wintel, Unix.
- Support and perform the regular user access review (i.e. Dorman ID review, User Access Review, Matrix Review)
- Manage system administration on both applications and Open systems.
- Performing the ID onboarding process for Applications and Open Systems.
- Perform the daily reconciliation for the respective user access
- Support necessary audit and security compliance review
- Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or related discipline
- 2 years within the IT Support
- Can work independently, self-motivated and strong problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English or Cantonese
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint;
- Basic knowledge on Privileged ID management tools, such as CyberArk.
- Basic knowledge on user ID administration of Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Oracle, SQL and other open systems would be an advantages.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.