Conducting IT audits for Hong Kong, overseas branches and subsidiaries to ensure the security and resiliency of the Bank’s technology environment.
- Develop audit plans of designated areas in IT Audit.
- Conduct audit planning, risk assessment, IT testing and control evaluation.
- Prepare audit reports, verify corresponding issues, present investigation findings and offer recommendation to business units.
- Follow up the corrective actions with business units.
- Monitor cybersecurity development initiatives and performing continuous risk assessments of coverage areas.
- Manage audit work in accordance with professional standards and complete assignments in an effective manner.
- Enforce internal audit standards by updating internal audit policies, procedures and manuals according to latest regulatory requirements.
- Provide audit assistance to external auditors or regulators whenever required
- Degree holder in Accounting, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 3 - 5 years of IT audit experience, preferably in banking or financial industry.
- CISA, CISM or CISSP holder is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of IT controls and cybersecurity related regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge in various platforms, including Mainframe, AS400, Unix, MS Windows and networking is preferred.
- Familiar with Visual Basic.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.