Head of Financing – Chinese conglomerate
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Global Associates
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Our client, a Chinese conglomerate with diversified businesses globally, is looking for a Head of Financing to be responsible for the financing activities of its projects and investments.
- Report to the CEO based in Hong Kong and Group Head of Investment & Financing based in Head Office.
- Lead financing activities as per the capital needs of the Group’s products and investment projects.
- Develop external financing resources with the financial institutions; build a relatively independent financing channel management system.
- Responsible for monitoring, analysis, evaluation and financial management of the completed financing.
- Communicate and maintain relationship with internal and external parties (i.e. banks, securities firms, fund companies, insurance companies, trust companies and group’s subsidiary companies).
- Master's degree holder in accounting, finance, economics or equivalent.
- At least 15 years’ solid experience in senior financing positions gained from sizable organizations.
- Strong network in institutional financing channels.
- Familiar with Hong Kong and overseas capital markets and operations.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Work experience in the Europe, America & China markets highly preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
Please send your resume to Irene.email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org