· Ensure timely and accurate NAV calculation for funds on daily, weekly or monthly basis;
· Reconciliation of the portfolio and cash from broker / custodian to in-house accounting system;
· Prepare financial statements and liaise with auditors at year end;
· Respond to client enquiries in a timely and efficient manner;
· Process payments by using banking online platform.
· Higher Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred;
· Candidates with 1-3 years relevant experience are preferred;
· Internship/ part-time experience gained in financial intuitions/ CPA firms/ fund services providers/ asset management firms would be highly preferred;
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
· Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
· Attention to detail, accuracy and be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
· Pro-active, mature, well-organized and an excellent team player;
· Able to multi-task, prioritize work load and work in a fast paced environment;
· Immediately available is highly preferred.