Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
Acatus is a game-changing B2B FinTech startup offering unique real-time single asset securitization as a service to banks, marketplace lenders, and other originators. By connecting these originators with investors from all across Europe, we are setting up the infrastructure to build the premier digital pan-European Debt Capital Markets platform. Do you think you have the skills and the passion to contribute to our vision? Let’s shape the future of a whole industry together!
- You are part of our team of business developers, project managers and structurers to source and onboard well-regarded originators (particularly banks/ near and non-bank financial institutions), usually facing senior-level banking executives.
- You enable originators to leverage their business models to an efficient originate, manage and distribute and/or active credit portfolio management approach.
- You structure receivables, risks and real assets to create a tailor-made fixed income product attractive to the capital markets.
- You are coordinating our customers and our legal and IT resources on a project basis to ensure a fast onboarding experience for the originators.
- You train and guide junior team members and support them in reaching their next level.
- You have 5 + years experience in project management.
- You have full-time experience in the banking industry (preferably with capital markets / fixed income and a focus in one of the following sectors: MTN desk / ABS / rating agency, syndicate ) or management consultancy with a focus on clients from the financial services industry.
- You have experience with structured financial products/securities.
- You have an existing network of senior / C-level officials in the structured finance/credit/treasury department within financial institutions and the alternative assets industry.
- You show strong attention to detail and you are able to structure processes and products in a systematic way.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You assume a key function in a top VC-backed growth-stage fintech startup.
- You will enjoy fast decision making and a high degree of independence.
- You will build and shape Europe’s leading Debt Capital Markets platform with us via direct input into product development.
- You will join a highly skilled team of finance, capital markets, law, and IT specialists with many years of experience in renowned organizations and an excellent network you can benefit from.
- As Acatus strives for flat hierarchies and employee empowerment, you will take on responsibility for your projects and contribute your own ideas from day one.
- You will work in the heart of Berlin and enjoy our company culture, which is not only based on performance and commitment but also on respect and appreciation for each other.
Excited to work with us? If so, we are looking forward to receive your application!