A leading financial services entity is looking to hire a Head of Digital Transformation to join their team in Bahrain. The ideal candidate would be an integral part of the transformation leadership team heading the implementation of digital strategy in alignment with the organisation’s strategic agenda to improve business growth, cost effectiveness and service quality.
- Support with the development of the Information Technology’s business plan in alignment with corporate strategy.
- Develop Digital Transformation policies, procedures, and processes.
- Understand business requirements on the digital front and provide resource/delivery plans for digital transformation to meet business objectives.
- Develop business cases for new IT digital investment and communicate it to key internal stakeholders.
- Create the roadmap for digital innovation platforms and channels and collaborate with key internal stakeholders to recommend technologies that support digital needs.
- Effectively manage delivery of digital solutions, identifying priorities and understanding their interdependencies and resource requirements.
- Keep abreast of emerging technological developments globally and in the middle east. Identify opportunities for digital enhancements and ensure earlier adoption to maintain a competitive edge.
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-recognized academic institution in a relevant field is required.
- Masters’ degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in Information Technology with at least 5 years of experience in a managerial role.
- Must have good understanding of formulating and executing digital strategy and launching new products and services through technology enablement.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*