- $150000 - $200000 per annum
- Boston, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Technology
- 14 Aug 17
Principal Java Developer
- Location: Boston, MA, USA
- Salary: $150000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
This leading FinTech firm is searching for strong senior developers that can help build out their core trading and compliance infrastructure. This is a fast paced agile environment that will offer strong upward career mobility.Principal Java Developer– Cutting-edge FinTech Firm Boston,
- $150,000 - $200,000 + Bonus + Benefits!
- Opportunity to build complex trading Algorithms!
- Opportunity to work with experienced developers in Boston!
You will be working to build complex pieces of software to accurately provide investment advice to wealth management clients. The ideal candidate will possess advanced knowledge of algorithm development and data structures. Advanced knowledge of Java programming on the server-side and middle-tier is an absolute must.
The role involves;
- Core Java, server side development
- Working in a fast-paced, Agile environment
Skills/ experience needed;
- Proven Core Java development experience
- Experience building predictive algorithms
- Strong SQL skills
- A Computer Science or an advanced degree in a Quantitative Field
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a specialist team at a global FinTech leader. Please feel free to reach out to me for a confidential chat at 617.322.0144 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org