TDQ Build & Test Analyst - HSBC
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 15 Aug 17
Trade Data Quality (TDQ) Build & Test Analyst - HSBC
The role of Trade Data Quality (TDQ) Technical Build & Test Analyst sits within the new TDQ function within GM Middle Office. This is a totally brand new function that has been created last year and this is an extremely exciting time to join HSBC.
It is a globally aligned, cross asset operational structure positioned equidistant from the Front Office, Operations, Finance and Risk. The TDQ & Reporting component of the GM Middle Office, consists of 2 elements: the Trade Data Quality Control function and the Trade and Transaction Reporting Control function.
The TDQ Technical Build & Test Analyst is responsible for the build & testing of new controls and enhancements to existing controls and the build & testing of MI for the TDQ & T&TR functions. The successful candidate will work closely with the Execution Team on new and existing control migrations to BAU, ensuring successful migration and completing documentation.
- Build and execution of controls and MI across the TDQ and T&TR functions to drive forward the successful design and implementation of the TDQ function.
- Develop and support of testing of controls & MI
- Work with the Data Quality Controls Design Team to ensure optimal delivery of new controls and improvements to existing.
- Work with the Execution Team to ensure migration to BAU.
- Experience of Trade Data and/or associated Operational Controls.
- Experience in driving complex and large change initiatives through to delivery.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Finance and/or Risk control experience desirable
- Technical/IT background, SQL, VBA, Python, R, ETL packages (Lavastorm, Qlickview/Qlicksense)
- Experience using statistical packages for analytics (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.) is preferred