EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Software Developer
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
We are seeking to expand our APT development team with a new hire in our Model Production team.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
APT provides portfolio and risk managers with the capability to manage risk across asset classes, from commodities to derivatives, equities, fixed income and FX to unlisted assets such as infrastructure, private equity and real estate – all from a single vendor.!
We are seeking to expand our APT development team with a new hire in our Model Production team. Model Production is core to what APT does and has an impact on all other applications in APT. This role will be split between 3 core areas:
• Executing the model production process, building and testing models
• Maintaining and enhancing the existing model production applications and scripts
• Building a new model production platform
You’ll be working with an experienced team in an Agile/Scrum environment who will help you gain a deep understanding of the process, requirements and tools in use which range from Perl through to Go.
- Be involved in the full development lifecycle from design to delivery into production
- Take ownership for the effective resolution of issues as they arise at the direction of the product owner
- Work with the development team on maintenance and new development activities
- Work with the model production team to develop a deep understanding of the process
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Commercial development experience
- Experience of at least 1 commercial programming language and 1 scripting language (e.g. C++, Java, Perl, Python etc)- -
- Experience working in a team across the whole development lifecycle
- Experience of Agile/Scrum development practices
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL and MS SQL in particular)
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.