PMO Manager - Regulatory Change
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Barclays UK
- 15 Aug 17
PMO Manager - Regulatory Change - Contract - London - Finanncial Services -
This role is for a PMO Manager - Regulatory Change is, responsible for supporting the IB Strategic & Regulatory Change team in the delivery of projects and programmes.
The PMO Manager - Regulatory Change will be part of the PMO Practice within SRC and will be allocated to support the Structural Reform Programme for Europe, and specifically one of the Brexit workstreams. The PMO Manager - regulatory Change may also be allocated to other work with specified project or programme managers on their initiatives for specified periods of time.
Key accountability for the PMO Manager - Regulatory Change
- Manage the planning process for the programme, facilitate planning workshops and create plans, budgets and staffing profiles. Work with initiative stakeholders to actively manage day to day activities, ensuring delivery accountability is in place across the initiative
- Coordinate the reporting process in accordance with Group and IB Portfolio Management standards.
- Develop and manage the initiatives communication strategy and plan
- Manage and coordinate the programme/project governance structure and meetings assisting the programme manager in the preparation of materials, minutes and actions
- Monitor Group Standards and tools compliance by PMs and delivery teams, perform assessments and track remedial actions.
- Keep the strategic reporting tool up to date with a current and accurate record of project plan and status
- Pro-actively maintain the programme/project CRAID log and assist programme manager and work stream leads in the management and resolution of issues & risks;
The PMO Manager - Regulatory Change will have experience in:
- Experienced PMO with a demonstrable track record working on financial services initiatives, ideally with regulatory cross functional delivery impact. VP level demonstrable Project Management Office experience (5 - 8+ years)
- In-depth knowledge of project office and project management function
- Good financial management experience
- Analytical skills
- Ability to network and influence others and work with senior stakeholders
- Prior experience of working in a corporate banking environment advantageous
- Strong understanding of risk and issue management and how this is performing with senior/ challenging stakeholders;