Business Analyst - BuySide OMS
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Harrington Starr
- 20 Jul 17
My client is a leading Asset Management firm looking for an experienced Business Analyst for their London office, you will need to have expertise around Buy-side trading systems (Charles River or similar) and knowledge or working with bespoke in-house trading applications.
Business Analyst – Charles River OMS
Multiple Asset class knowledge is a plus with a focus on Fixed Income being the majority within a front office environment. You will be interacting with project manager and traders alike.
The Business Analyst role will include:
- Requirements gathering from the front, middle and back office investment management system / trading system users
- Producing high-level functional specifications and other project related documentation
- Working in both project & BAU environments covering multi-asset class trading (including derivatives & equities)
You will have Business Analysis experience from buy-side trading firms (asset management, wealth management, investment management etc) in addition to:
- Knowledge of trading systems (ideally Charles River, CRD, Fidessa LZ, thinkFolio etc although other in-house / bespoke systems knowledge is also suitable
- Expertise in producing functional specification documents
- Front, middle & back office experience
- Knowledge of multiple asset-classes (derivatives, fixed income, equities etc)
My client is looking for a Business Analyst who is able to work autonomously to drive their own workload but also to work with multiple other areas of the business.
You must have excellent communication skills in addition to your Business Analysis / Fidessa LZ, thinkFolio, CRD / Charles River experience from the financial services / electronic trading industry.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007
Business Analyst, BA, Asset Manager, Buy Side, Trading Systems, CRD, Charles River, Business Analysis, Derivatives, Fidessa LZ, thinkFolio, Fixed Income, Equities