Experienced Software Developer
- Chiasso, Ticino, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Aug 17
XY is an international group specialized in strategic consulting and the control of large estates.Acting as a global organization authorized by the FCA and FINMA,XY addresses the needs of ultra-high net worth individuals, large organizations, and governments worldwide,who seek unbiased services free from conflict of interest. XY established its unique position in the market by introducing a scientific approach to face the challenges and paradoxes of today’s financial sector.As a pioneer of Estate Orchestration Technology (EO-Tech),XY develops and maintains the systems necessary to finally make transparency and control viable,while operating in line with the highest quality protocols and industry standards.
The successful candidate will join the team with the aim of contributing to the success of its established and of its wealth management technologies.
As one of our professionals, he/she will be charged with high-level and growing responsibilities as a team member of the development of our innovative IT platform.
The key duties will be focused around software development, tests, including writing and review of the technical requirements.
- Outstanding academic records in Computer Engineering or Informatics;
- 2/3 years professional experience in software development, preferably for financial institution (Finance, Banking and Asset Management);
- Software development experience, particularly with C#, Unity and graphic library;
- Working knowledge in development environment Visual Studio 2017;
- Working knowledge in SQL Server 2016, BI and artificial intelligence tools;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Accuracy, reliability, discretion, good sense of responsibility are essential;
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, desire/ability to work effectively in a result-oriented environment, great motivation, teamwork attitude and highest ethical standards are very important to complete the profile.
*Applications will be treated in strict confidence*
**We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified**