Project Lead (Securities)
- Competitive package
- Permanent, Full time
- Pinpoint Consulting , EA Licence No: 15C7460
- 17 Aug 17
A client of us, a regional bank, is looking for a Project Lead (Securities) for their team. If you are looking to lead a young and dynamic team to develop. implement and manage Securities related projects, we would like to hear from you!
- Overall responsible and accountability for all IT Securities Projects.
- Lead a team of Project Managers and manage a portfolio of Securities Projects.
- Work in partnership with Cross Business, Operations and Technology Teams to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Prepare proposals, cost-benefit analysis and obtain required approvals from IT Management and Business Project Sponsors.
- Establish project plans incorporating scope, resources, budget, timeline and task assignment.
- Identify, track and manage project progress and deliverables within the schedule, costs, issues and risks.
- Manage Team’s performance of assigned tasks, provide domain and technical guidance/training.
- Manage vendors’ relationship and deliverables.
- Evaluate/Recommend hardware, software, service vendors.
- Ensure deliverables are in compliance with Bank Policies and Regulatory Requirements.
- Plan/Oversee SDLC deliverables.
- Good Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Engineering or related fields of study.
- At least 8-10 years in Project Management in IT delivering projects exceeding S$1 million.
- Sound knowledge of financial instruments and cost accounting.
- Knowledge of Technical Architecting and Infrastructure Setup will be an added advantage.
- PMP Certification is preferred.
- Creative Problem Solver that thinks out of the box.
- Understanding of Technical aspects of System Integration in a mix technology environment.
- Good team work, eagerness to learn, independence, strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.