Business Analyst-Document Management
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 16 Aug 17
Business Analyst-Document Management
Under the responsibility of the Transversal Domain Manager, the Business Analyst (BA) / Project Manager (PM) will be a key staff member of our program to migrate the existing Document Repository system (internal development in Domino) to new Document Management system ( on FileNet Platform).
In particular, the BAPM will:
- Gather needs from users and existing Document Repository System
- Write functional specifications and build the functional solution
- Review the solution design with IT development team
- Prepare UAT
- Perform the Change management
- Ensure new requirements are in line with architecture principals
- Contribute to the deployment of the new solution in additional international sites - Manage the convergence of process among locations to ensure the solution could be deployed in different locations
- Actively contribute to global solutions definition and its breakdown into each location
- Contribute to increase standardization of IT tools and processes within all Wealth Management locations.
The 3 main missions of the BA/PM will be to
- Lead the elaboration of functional solutions with users, Business Management and IT managers and steer the delivery
- Bring added value to both the IT tools functionality and operational processes.
- Lead projects with rigor and high level standards on deliverables
The BAPMW will interact with IT teams located in Singapore and Chennai and will ensure the global responsibility of evolutions and projects, while complying with the Bank's norms and Standards. He or She will be the privileged contact for the users and will be responsible of all standard project management tasks such as:
- Planning and budget elaboration and follow-up
- Organize and run dedicated Steering Committee
- Risks, attention points and issues follow-up, including definition and implementation of mitigation plan
- Requirements gathering and general functional specifications writing
- Coordinate all teams working on the same projects, jointly with IT team leaders
- Coordinate, supervise and perform Users Acceptance Tests (UAT) related to new implementations
- Ensure and anticipate the training, deployment plan and Change Management
- Ensure the good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders on each location
Roles and Responsibilities
Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal applications to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional specifications with Use Cases, Screens design and Interface design.
- Define requirements focusing on user needs rather than user solution expectations, using various appropriate tools: interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios and business analysis
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates & methodology
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Minimum 7 years of experience as Business Analyst (minimum 3 years' experience in Document management/tracking system and Report generation tools)
- Experience in document management platform is mandatory
- Knowledge in File Net tool is an advantage
- Experience in Re-engineering of Document Repository system is an advantage
- Significant experience in LEAN SIX SIGMA / process re-engineering is a plus
- Experiences in IT solution architecture design, data model is a plus
- Experiences in banking is a plus
- Rigor, self-organization and method
- Capacity to work under stress : this project is managed under a defined timeline target => go live by end 2018.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Synthesis skills and risk oriented communication to Management
- Strong autonomy
- Capacity to switch from detailed operational analysis to high level program wide vision with strong anticipation skills
Graduates/Post Graduates with 4-7 years of experience
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
高知特（纳斯达克 100 ： CTSH ）是世界领先的专业公司之一，在现今数子化的时代，高知特帮助客户转变业务、改善营运和优化技术模型。我们在行业中独特的咨询方法，可以帮助客户构思，创建更具创新性和高效率的企业。高知特总部位于美国，我们在 " 财富 " 杂志 500 强排行榜上，排名第 230 位，并持续被评比为世界上最受尊敬的公司之一。
若要 了解更多高知特如何帮助客户领先商机与领导数子化，请莅临我们的网站 www.cognizant.com 。