AVP, Release Manager (Cards Platform), Consumer Banking Group Tech, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Aug 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
We are seeking an experienced release manager for supporting transformation projects.
The role is responsible for end to end engagement, delivery and 3rd level support for the Cards platform. The role includes responsibility for delivery by leveraging domain expertise, technical expertise, assets and infrastructure, and to deliver to budget, timeline and quality outcomes including asset health maintenance and contributing to the stability of production systems.
- Deliver change (through enhancements, BAU, initiatives) on time, within budget and aligned with appropriate change framework while maintaining quality and stability.
- Ensure that all financial metrics for the platform are correct and take an active part in maintaining a transparent and correct financial position for the platform.
- Drive the formation of asset roadmaps, with a process to update and maintain all relevant assets to enable investment and project spend decisions.
- Drive a commercial ethos within the teams by actively managing costs and seeking to introduce cost savings.
- Ensure technical solutions are in-line with overall platform roadmaps, thereby reducing technical debt and maintaining a platform that is fit for purpose.
- Enable delivery by introducing/using fit for purpose delivery frameworks to deliver quality and timely solutions cost effectively, utilizing a variety of tools and processes.
- Provide and build a strong 3rd level support team and processes ensuring production stability of assets under management.
- Actively work with and manage a wide range of stakeholders in the business, technology and outside the bank, on new initiatives, planning, delivery issues, escalations, critical success factors and escalations for resolution.
- Work with and manage product vendors, focusing on (including but not limited to) deliverables, commercial terms and alignment to strategies.
- Proven track record (over 12 years) of delivering projects and programs to agreed project parameters in the Cards and Unsecured Loans domain
- Proven capability of leading teams across sites and geographies
- Excellent stakeholders and vendor’s management skill
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries, leverage networks and drive project to successful completion
- High level of drive, integrity, persistence, edge, can-do attitude, pro-activeness and maturity
- Extensive project management experience. Ability to work in an AGILE environment is an added advantage
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously is required.
- Having an understanding of how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.