Windows / Wintel & Security Engineer / Architect - MNC
- Highly Competitive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 14 Aug 17
Enterprise firm is looking for a high calibre candidate to join as Windows & Security Architect. Excellent role providing exposure to large scale infrastructure and the latest Windows & Security technology.
- Incident/Problem/Change management Windows & Security Products,
- Provide consultancy services to other IT teams
- Provide architecture assurance on Windows & security platform initiatives
- Maintain Windows & security infrastructure, providing stability by following and using the tools, policies, processes and procedures available
- 5+ years of Windows system administration/archtecture experience
- Tools: WinDbg, Wireshark, Windows internal debugging tools, process explorer, process manager, Process monitor.
- Strong interest in Security
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail, English essential.
This rare role provides the candidate a chance to develop and enhance their skill set within an expanding global financial firm, while enabling them to gain exposure to emerging Windows & Security technology.