- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Aug 17
Location: Hong Kong
- Responsible for all technical aspects of Moody's Analytics software implementation
- Work closely with customer's IT team to design the most appropriate integration architecture and batch workflow, develop customization, troubleshoot technical issues, and manage technical workstream
- Perform software installation, user training, write technical documents, and provide 1st level technical troubleshooting and support
- Troubleshoot issues in Oracle database, J2EE applications, and Web Application Server
- Write customization code in SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Java, and shell scripts
Enterprise Risk Solutions
- Degree in IT or Engineering with at least 6 years of project experience in a software organization, consultancy or system integrator.
- Good interpersonal skills and client facing project experience
- Minimum 3 years of fulltime work on Oracle database in one or more of the following roles: PL/SQL developer, DBA, and/or database consultant/specialist
- Proficient in Oracle database, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g/12c, Unix system, database installation, troubleshooting, fine tuning work, optimization of database performance, audit trail, security checks, etc
- Good understanding of web technologies and web application server configuration (Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, and/or JBOSS)
- Oracle 10g/11g/12c OCP database and web application server administrator certification would be an advantage
- Good understanding of server hardware, data storage, and web based application architecture
- Ability to conduct technical training and provide support to presales activities
- A good team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to take control and self-govern ongoing self-development.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills, ability to communicate to clients at different levels.
- Excellent command of English. Fluency in other languages highly beneficial.
- Must be flexible with travel including international travel.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.