- €50000 - €80000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Bonus
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Technology
- 21 Aug 17
Java Developer - Financial Services - Frankfurt
- Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Salary: €50000 - €80000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Bonus
- Job Type: Full time
A Frankfurt based firm is looking for a top Java developer with excellent experience. If you're interested in a rewarding new role don't hesitate to get in touch.Java Developer – Financial Services – Frankfurt
Indicated Salary: circa 70,000 EUR per annum depending on experience (base) + competitive bonus structure (performance based)
Are you looking for a challenging new role within a Financial services company that shows year on year growth? Do you have excellent Java development experience?
I'm working with a market leading Financial service company that develops a proprietary analytics platform used by clients across the globe. Because of their success and capacity for expansion, they are looking for a top-level developer specialising in Java to come onboard within their dynamic team in Frankfurt. They foster an excellent environment to learn and progress quickly in your career, as well as enjoy a financial comfort that would come from your dedication and success.
The skills that would be needed for the Java Developer – Frankfurt include:
- Very strong Java skills.
- Strong Multithreading experience.
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate is preferred
- Quantitative Education is an advantage (computer science preferred)
Ideally they are looking for people with development experience who have an understanding of the market and traders.
- Circa 70,000 EUR salary
- Impressive bonus scheme and incentives
- Ability to grow in a rewarding company.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an established brand please get in touch with the Technology Team or John Poulain at Glocomms under the email address john.poulain [at] glocomms.com or +44 203 758 8900