Customer Service Specialist
- Berlin, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Aug 17
We are currently seeking talented, service oriented individuals to join our Customer Support Team. As a Customer Support Specialist, you serve as the main point of contact for both B2B and B2C end customers via inbound telephone calls. You strive to understand our customer needs and proactively identify opportunities to promote solarisBank products and services. You cultivate strategic customer relationships and ensure our customer viewpoint is the driving force behind all value-added business activities. You ensure our partners continue to view solarisBank as a trusted business partner.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are tech versed.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are solution driven and you dig deeper to determine underlying problems.
- You go the extra mile and able to develop creative solutions.
- You are proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- In addition to supporting customers, you partner with solarisBank’s Operations and Partner Success team to create new operational procedures and improve existing ones.
- You are adaptive and able to think outside the box.
- Experience in Fintech and Financial Services is a strong asset.
- Tell us your story. Explain why you’re the right candidate.
- Think of Solaris Bank if you are intellectually curious and continuously desire change like we do.