- Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Aug 17
Project Manager / Scrum Master
Location: Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, FranceFrom the initial d esign through all stages of development and stabilization leading up to the release, The Program Manager also helps coordinate the construction of product roadmaps and works with multiple groups in planning through production and release. The Program Manager serves as the central interface between groups working together on product strategy, design, development, testing and overall quality management. The Program Manager animates the project teams as scrum master.
Lead world class teams in the delivery of quality software in an innovative and intellectually stimulating high integrity environment. This is a leadership role, responsible for the coordination and completion of company-wide software development projects by serving as the central interface between diverse global work groups and promoting industry best practices. This role collaborates cross-organizationally with product solutions, client services, UX, documentation, and highly specialized engineering teams to release successful products.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of software development projects throughout the organization that meet the required timeline, specification and quality standards.
- Coordinate the construction of product roadmaps and serve as the central interface between groups working together on product strategy, design, development, testing and overall quality management.
- Promote investigation and application of new technologies, processes and industry trends.
- Work with project constituents to set deadlines, clarify responsibilities, resolve project issues and monitor progress of projects.
- Guide and promote team transparency, maintain and manage clear and consistent project metrics.
- Foster team predictability, leveraging metrics to inform future planning. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
- Coach the project team to adopt best practices for the development of products using Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, …).
- Foster a culture of learning and continuous improvement. Work with the project team to continuously review and implement process refinements as the team learns to work together more and more efficiently.
- Facilitate coordination with other Program teams in the USA and oversees.
- Actively engage in the company PMO community.
Within the ERS Banking RegTech unit, The Strategic and Operational Planning group is responsible for driving the development process of components used by our suite suite of credit & market risk software products.
- Masters degree in Computer Sciences desired
- Significant experience in the field or in a related area.
- Knowledge and experience of several Agile practices in development process is essential.
- Must have strong team-building and influencing skills, a detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills.
- Must have at least a basic understanding of the technologies used in software development
- Fluency in English
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.