Accounts Director China
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- S.W.I.F.T. Beijing Limited
- 21 Aug 17
SWIFT is a member-owned cooperative that provides the communications platform, products and services to connect more than 10,800 banking organisations, securities institutions and corporate customers in over 200 countries and territories. SWIFT enables its users to exchange automated, standardised financial information securely and reliably, thereby lowering costs, reducing operational risk and eliminating operational inefficiencies. SWIFT also brings the financial community together to work collaboratively to shape market practice, define standards and debate issues of mutual interest. SWIFT is headquartered in Belgium and has over 24 offices worldwide. In 2014 SWIFT processed more than 5.6 billion FIN messages.
SWIFT is looking to hire an accounts manager in China commercial team based in Beijing. The candidate should be energetic, goal orientated professional with a proven track record of business development.
• To provide immediate response and support on key clients’ needs and requirements
• To build sales pipelines of SWIFT core business and shared services from both existing clients as well as new clients.
• To collect market information and proactively participate marketing activities to foster business development as well as to advocate SWIFT business propositions.
• To be able to work as a good team player under a matrix management structure.
• At least 8-19 years working experience in financial industry, have a great knowledge on clearing structure in China and network with tier 1-2 banking clients as well as provincial agriculture credit union centers.
• Have experienced in providing a payment messaging solution to financial institutions or corporate clients.
• Language capability: A Mandarin native speaker with English as second language at proficiency level.
• Education: University or MBA graduated.