Commercial Enterprise Consultant - Products
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Aug 17
Commercial Enterprise Consultant - Products
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology has a specific industry Group "Products", which groups professionals which helps organizations with business in Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Life Science, Automotive and Industrial Equipment achieve high performance with best practice solutions through a combination of industry and functional expertise with technology know-how.
We are looking for a Products Technology Commercial enterprise Consultant, with experience in Commercial enterprise operations and solutions (demand planning, CRM solutions, order management with eCommerce and EDI, commercial pricing and rebate management, customer billing solutions,…).
You will be working closely with mostly international clients and project staff to design, develop and deploy commercial solutions, either in a stand-alone project or as part of a larger program. Throughout all phases of the project, you will ensure a suitable balance between business needs and delivery feasibility.
Along your career as consultant, you will be able to manage and lead teams, to learn about new technologies, to work for different clients in the same industry or to serve as Commercial enterprise subject matter expert within the Accenture organization, in line with your personal career aspirations.
Depending on the program, you will be involved in the following activities:
- Planning activities for commercial projects: definition of scope, effort and timeline in your area of expertise;
- Undertake assessments and define the solution blueprint for various scenarios: implementation, improvements or integration of Commercial Applications;
- Gather and document functional requirements via client interviews or workshops;
- Design and deliver commercial solutions and ensure these solutions are embedded into the client organization;
- Prepare and organize conference room pilots and support in integration and user acceptance tests.
- University degree in Engineering, Commercial Engineer in Management Informatics, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business-related university degree with a strong IT affinity;
- >3 years of practical experience with commercial operations and applications in the requested industries combined with experience in commercial projects;
- Basic experience with either SAP (e.g. modules like SAP SD, SAP DP, Vistex, SAP Hybris, SAP CRM), Salesforce, eCommerce platforms,….
- Technical experience with (integrating) commercial solutions with other platforms, CRM solutions and eCommerce is a plus
- Affinity with technology and passion to work in requested industries;
- Suited functional expertise with strong analytical skills;
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch or French;
- Willingness to travel and ability to work in European countries.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.