- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 19 Aug 17
System Support Analyst - SQL / VBA
- Major Banking Institution
- Competitive Salary Package + Incentives
This is a unique position that combines project management, risk modelling and systems management.
- Maintain and develop reports from the treasury system
- Strong SQL skills and VBA skills
- Catalogue, rationalise and document field of definitions of existing reports from the treasury system.
- Support and assist tresaury by maintaining a variety of functions including yield curves, hedge accounting, confirmations and instruments.
- Troubleshooting system issues with respect to Quantum/QRisk
- Engage with analysts, I.T staff, consultancies and risk management stakeholders to deliver exceptional customer service
Applicants with demonstrated experience in banking systems are strongly encouraged to apply. To be successful for the role candidates must demonstrate the following
- Experience with SQL (views, joins, stored procedures etc) and VBA skills.
- A passion for banking / treasury domain
- Strong understanding of regulatory and competitive standards that impact global markets and related businesses
- Any Treasury experience a bonus.
Please send your resume to Simon to discuss in more detail.
( SK917507A )