- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 16 Aug 17
Security Architect- Cryptography- Major Bank
A leading financial services company based in Sydney CBD is currently seeking a Security Architect to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have strong encryption, cryptography, key management and certificates experience!
Initially the role will be a 6-month contract and highly likely to extend / rolling contract
- Provide security architecture advice across a wide range of projects within the bank
- Provide guidance on projects and ensure compliance with the company's standards, policies and legislation.
- Work with different teams in the business to design effective security controls.
- Provide leadership into security architecture trends and products.
- Assess and evaluate the need for security architectural policy exemptions for adequacy of risk mitigation strategies and controls, and make appropriate recommendations for acceptance/rejection.
- Devop and maintain relationships with vendors
Key Skills / Experience:
- 7-10 years Security experience
- Strong and in-depth understanding of security architecture and design
- Ability to manage high volume of projects at any given time
If interested please respond ASAP with your updated resume.
( SK913159A )